Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Me as Little Red Riding Hood with my not so big or bad Wolflet.

We didn't have a great showing of trick-or-treaters this year, nom nom nom more candy for me though I did enjoy the nerdy accountant who said he was there to "collect the required candy tax" from us, and then chose a box of nerds "because I'm a nerd, I guess." 

And since Halloween is all about nightmares, I'm now off to read more of Stephen King's IT before bed (after years and years of avoiding the book because I am a horror wuss with no desire to develop a fear of clowns*). I should also do something resembling more outlining so that NaNoWriMo won't be quite so, yaknow, scary. 

How was your Halloween? 

*Which is why I still never ever plan to watch the movie. The book is excellent so far though!

2 comments:

  1. Love the costume! :)

    We watched THE CONJURING last night and it was totally scary. Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      *looks up The Conjuring*
      *reads about it and watches the trailer*
      *is impressed*
      *is also scaredy pants*
      *vows to nevereverever watch it to avoid being scarred for life*

      I'm glad you enjoyed it though! :-)

      Delete